We invite you to use the free library services:
- to read books and periodicals;
- to borrow home books;
- to listen to audiobooks, audio recordings of fiction (in the library and borrow them home);
- to use a computer and the Internet connection;
- to listen to music.
- to use a video library;
- to use all the services of www.ibiblioteka.lt;
- to receive information on various questions orally, in writing, by calling (8 319) 65 615, by completing the inquiry form Ask a Librarian;
- to use information sources (catalogues, card indexes, newsletters, electronic databases);
- to consult using a computer, e-services, e-catalogue, databases.
- to attend library events;
- to learn computer literacy and the Internet use;
- to borrow Nordic Walking Sticks (a service for those who have a card of Birstonas resident).
We do not provide passwords for remote access to subscribed databases and do not lend home publications to unregistered library users (databases, publications can only be read in reading rooms).
Those who wish to use www.ibiblioteka.lt services, learn computer literacy must become registered users.